Digital Marketing Contractors
Immediate starts available
Attractive hourly rates available
About Our Client
My clients are spread across multiple WA locations and suburbs, including the CBD, inner CBD, North and South of the river. Temporary and contract positions will range across multiple organisations and industries such as education, local government, NFP, finance, technology, mining and property.
You will have the opportunity to be considered for work within various organisations based in WA and may also have the possibility of an extension or offered a permanent position.
Temporary and contract roles are available for multiple reasons such as:
- Short-term relief whilst a member of staff is on leave or unavailable to work
- Assisting with an overflow of work or assisting a team/organisation whilst they recruit permanent positions
- Maternity or paternity leave cover
- Exciting project based work
- Opportunities where organisations prefer to hire on a temporary basis before offering a permanent position
My clients are looking for individuals who can be available immediately or within 2 weeks for a broad range of digital positions such as:
- Digital Marketing Assistant/Coordinator/Officer
- Digital Content Assistant/Coordinator/Officer
- Social Media Assistant/Coordinator/Officer
- Digital Campaign/Project/Account Coordinator
- SEO/SEM Specialist
- Digital Analytics
The Successful Applicant
Looking for individuals who possess some of the following skills and can be available to start immediately or within a 2 week period:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a digital marketing related position
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising or a related study
- Digital campaign and project management with strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Experienced in managing social media platforms and scheduling tools such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Hubspot and Facebook Business Manager
- Short-form and/or copywriting experience for social media, email marketing, website content and blogging purposes
- Ability to use email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or any other relevant software.
- Experienced in using CMS platforms such as Wordpress for example
- Experienced in reporting on digital campaign performance and analytics
- Basic HTML and CSS is desirable
- Experience in SEO/SEM/PPC is desirable
- Google Ad's, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics experience is desirable
- Basic/intermediate experience using the Adobe Creative Suite is desirable (You do not need to be a graphic designer)
What's on Offer
By applying to this vacancy, you are opening yourself to a world of opportunity to work with some of the best businesses in the state.
Although they are temporary and contract roles, you will learn a range of different skills that will assist in the growth of your career and skill set.
We offer an attractive hourly rate and an immediate start for successful applicants - will vary per client.
Temporary and Contract opportunities also have the potential to get extended or made permanent.
To apply please click the 'Apply' button below.