Digital Marketing Coordinator
Entry Level Position (1 - 2 years experience)
About Our Client
The successful candidate will be exposed to all disciplines of the business, collaborating, strategising and supporting ideas, marketing material and will have the ability to develop within the company. This is a great organisation with a truly brilliant culture, flexibility, work-life balance and opportunities for development.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop compelling digital marketing campaigns and website content that improves search engine visibility, organic traffic and conversion
- Upload & maintain content across all Digital assets to ensure alignment with the Marketing Calendar
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in building project timeline for content plans
- Using templates, build and publish all content pages as per content plan
- Communicate project results and insights to Digital Marketing team
- Work on Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Other digital marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- Solid technical ability - work across a variety of systems, extracting and manipulating content across different online platforms
- Experience with web/mobile analytic programs (eg. Google Analytics) is desirable
- Excellent proofreading skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- An interest in digital trends and updates.
What's on Offer
This is a great business that is wholly invested in its people, its products and its performance. You will be joining a highly intelligent and resourceful group of Digital and Marketing leaders who have built a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. Immerse yourself into the work-hard, play-hard culture and succeed within this organisation who have proven time and again that they can develop and grow your career and take you to the next level if you bring the right level of commitment. One of Australia's fastest-growing and profitable food and beverage retailers has been built based on living these basic principles.