Digital Marketing Coordinator
Starting in January 2020
Opportunity to go permanent
About Our Client
Based in Norwest, Western Sydney our client are the global leaders in office stationery. With their Head Office based in Germany, over 7000 staff globally and turning over $40M in 2019 they are looking to take their digital presence to the next level.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you will be assisting in the delivery of Digital campaigns throughout the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Executing as well as working with external agencies to deliver on marketing strategies across all paid, owned and earned media.
- Develop quarterly activity plans in accordance with the companies vision and mission statement
- Working closely with local partnerships and liaising with key stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Experience Manager and Digital Marketing Manager and overseeing the roll-out of national initiatives.
- Ensuring brand consistency and compliance through all online marketing channels
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years commercial experience in Digital Marketing or a similar role a MUST
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Office
- HTML and CSS a MUST
- Adobe Creative suite
- Experience using CMS platforms (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or equivalent)
- Running EDM campaigns (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, Pardot or equivalent)
- Google Analytics and ability to analyse data
- Google AdWords, and monitoring campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
- Onsite Parking
- Walking distance to public transport
- Potential career progression and opportunity to work for a leading brand