Digital Marketing Coordinator
Collaborative company culture and progressive work environment.
Genuine progression opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, well renowned, Australian energy generator and retailer with an established National portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will assist in the analysis of digital trends using the Google Suite and contribute to content required for SEO strategy purposes.
- Creating engaging content consistent with brand guidelines to generate web traffic, conversion and ultimately, revenue.
- Implementation and optimisation of website content and the management of automated campaigns.
- Manage external stakeholders and liaise with Digital Agencies to to ensure the smooth execution and roll out of Digital Projects.
- Generating and effecting internal and external Communications to increase brand awareness.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience within a similar industry supporting Digital content and Social Media activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience in B2B marketing and advertising.
- Solid understanding of SaaS models and platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Proven experience with Google AdWords, Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and other PPC/SEO tools would be highly regarded.
- Solid copywriting, graphic design and stop motion graphics ability would also be desirable.
What's on Offer
- Collaborative company culture and progressive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee benefit program.