Digital Marketing Coordinator
Work for a nationally recognised Australian not-for-profit
Be apart of a passionate, purpose-driven team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and nationally recognised Australian not-for-profit. They are constantly finding new ways to connect with the local community. They are passionate about connecting with people through fun and educational campaigns and technology.
- Manage the production and delivery of email marketing campaigns, newsletters and company updates.
- Create attractive and engaging visual and written content for Australian audiences.
- Manage social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) on a daily basis including posting content and managing engagement with followers.
- Create and manage monthly social media calendar across key content pillars
- Partake in general website maintenance including uploading campaign content on Wordpress.
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to provide insightful digital marketing reporting.
- Monitor, optimise, review and report on metrics of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Keep updated with emerging digital and social media trends to ensure all marketing activities are aligned with best practice.
- Prepare and present monthly marketing report to the Marketing Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in social media management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create engaging and interesting content (image and video)
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or any relevant field.
- Experience using Wordpress or a similar CMS platform.
- Experience using Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor for email marketing purposes.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing.
- Proficiency in InDesign or Canva
- SEO and SEM experience (desirable)
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to work with an influential Australian not-for-profit. They have a great team culture made up of passionate and purpose-driven people. There is also opportunity for mentorship with an experienced Marketing Manager.