- Mentoring and on the job learning in Digital Marketing
- Work with a fun, inclusive and dynamic team
About Our Client
Founded in Germany, this brand is a global window fixtures company providing high quality blinds, window coverings etc. They are a leader in the market and have a large presence across Australia and are competitive with their products having a number of popular brands under them.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively across the marketing communication teams and agencies to maximise the leveraging of all content materials to drive a high ROI of all investments in integrations.
- Implement local area digital advertising plan for a select group of dealers involving Google Ads, Paid Search, Google My Business and organic social media content for these dealers' own Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Develop and deliver the social media plan including content writing & publishing for the brand social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Manage all aspects of the social media, including strategy development, campaign management, and ongoing improvements to drive engagements, influence positive brand preference, and sales.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- An eager to learn attitude with high attention to detail and written skills
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing/Digital woul dbe highly advantageous
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar role
- A strong record of success with marketing implementation of B2C marketing programs and digital advertising
- Experience in branding or communications, administration, briefing and working with external agencies and media agencies
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working model
- Fun friendly team
- Great global brand with opportunity to grow