Digital Marketing Executive - Mobile App
Huge career growth opportunities within a fast-growing organisation
Join a young energetic, passionate and supportive team
About Our Client
Australian based company with a green focus. A plant-powered nutrition program specialising in creating innovative super food meals that are both good for you and the planet. Crafted by expert chefs and passionate nutritionists.
* Manage accounts on Android, IOS and any third-party app stores (where applicable)
* Grow the user base through free and paid media channels accounts, including but not limited to: Facebook,
Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc
* Measure the effectiveness of the mobile app paid advertising initiatives
* Analyses key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic, and ROI and provide an overall performance
reporting on all mobile marketing campaigns
* Provide guidance and support in all phases of the product cycle (pre-launch and launch)
* Responsible for the delivery and implementation of the media's delivery strategy, budget and KPIs.
* Analyse big data sets to identify opportunities for your clients to improve media investments
* Account budgeting and pacing
* Support the performance marketing team to plan, execute and analyse all digital marketing activities including Paid
Search, Display, Social, Video and Mobile.
* Build, maintain and analyse weekly/monthly performance reporting to share with the team
* Ensure reports are 100% accurate and include detailed findings and insight
* Revitalising our social content strategy & assisting with a brand refresh.
* Any other ad hoc duties that is deem fit by the Management
The Successful Applicant
* 3-5 years' experience managing Paid Social and SEM campaigns
* Minimum 2 years Mobile App marketing (Apple Search Ads)
* An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced
* You have a good understanding of digital channel landscape, including hands-on experience in at least two of the
following channels: SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Video.
* Good analytical mind, you are able to generate insights from data sets and turn them into actions
* You have an eye for details and understand the impact of small changes on creatives and ad copies.
* You have excellent communication and content writing skills (short & long form) in English
* Proven work experience in digital marketing.
* Excellent time management skills: ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
* Experience with campaign tracking and tag management tools
* Strong Excel knowledge including the ability to run formulas, V Lookups and Pivot Tables
* Understanding of campaign performance metrics for digital marketing. e.g. CTR, CVR, CPA
* Experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude, Segment IO & Google Marketing Platform.
* Above all be an adaptable problem solver with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly & apply your new knowledge
* Agency experience is desired.
What's on Offer
* Hours are usually standard 9am-5.30pm, with a bonus 4.30pm finish on Fridays
* We have a kitchen stocked with snacks including our delicious healthy meals for lunch every day, and everybody
gets cake on their birthday
* Huge career growth opportunities
* Join a young energetic, passionate and supportive team
* Great company culture and an intimate, collaborative environment
* Sydney CBD Location, close to public transport