Digital Marketing Executive (Property Firm)
Property Industry Experience (Desirable)
Digital Marketing Subject Matter Expert
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team based in Melbourne CBD. Our client is seeking a positive and motivated Digital Marketing Executive to assist the development and execution of digitally focused marketing solutions and platforms.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Analysing CRM data and identifying key trends, characteristics and behaviours of customers and potential customers
- Planning and executing multi-pronged digital strategies that effectively target and influence potential customers
- Setting up marketing automation flows via EDMs and other communication and advertising platforms
- Setting up all back-end SEO and SEM settings to optimise visibility of our corporate website and project websites and executing on strategies to drive potential customers to these sites
- Collaborating with agencies and creatives to coordinate and roll-out events, campaigns and other activation ideas.
- Assisting with the coordination of display suite set-up and styling
- Assisting with the coordination of agencies and creatives to put together various marketing collateral
- Help manage the marketing budget like it's your own bank account and ensuring that every dollar spent results in the maximum impact on sales leads.
The Successful Applicant
- Subject matter expert in digital marketing and able to drive traffic to the websites and listings
- Loves data and drilling down into the detail to extract valuable insights
- Has a collaborative personality and able to manage and coordinate external agencies and suppliers effectively
- Is highly organised and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading global organisation that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with some of the large retail clients.