Digital Marketing Executive
$70 - $80k salary
6 month fixed contract with a view for permanency
About Our Client
An opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join a well-recognised firm in the Retail asset management space on a temporary basis.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Using ZenDesk as part of the customer service platform
- Contribute to the set-up and management of SEM campaigns
- Learn the best SEO (search engine optimization) practices; pull regular reports and contribute to improve the organic keywords rankings; liaise with various stakeholders if required.
- Manage all aspects of content marketing
- Contribute to the set up and on-going maintenance of social media accounts and content plans.
- Digital analytics, including the generation of reports to help the business understand customer behaviour and identify opportunities for business growth.
- Maintain website and make changes when needed.
- Work as a team member and help other team members when required.
The Successful Applicant
- 12- 24 Months in a digital marketing role
- Marketing degree graduate
- A solid understanding of marketing
- Be able to analyse statistical data and report internally
- Have an affinity with the digital marketing space
- Be technology savvy
- Be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders when required
What's on Offer
View for permanency
Modern office space close to Chadstone shopping centre
Collaborative team environment