Digital Marketing Executive
Manage the strategic approach to audience led digital marketing
6 month contract with a view for permanency
About Our Client
Our client is an established, progressive and growing multinational organisation with iconic retail brands across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and the United Kingdom.
- Work with the central digital team on paid and organic digital acquisition of students using SEO, Google Ads, and social media campaigns
- Report and track website behaviours and implement best practice to move customers through the marketing funnel using Google Analytics & HubSpot
- Work with the development team to implement website updates
- Manage all email campaigns
- Drive all Social Media channels and strategy
- Write and distribute content including press releases and blog articles
- Increase reach and engagement of content through influencer and journalist outreach
- Own the Marketing process and ensure best practice and on-going excellence across all aspects of the Marketing mix.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience working in Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of Marketing funnels within a CRM tool (preferably Salesforce)
- Comfortable running all Social Media channels
- Ability to understand data and analytics to drive business value
- Experience with email campaigns - writing copy, strategy, and execution
- Focus on attention to detail and ability to clearly write a digital campaign brief
- An understanding of ecommerce platforms
What's on Offer
You will be working within a collaborative and agile culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.