Digital Marketing Executive
Market leader in the heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment.
Well known Australian brand
About Our Client
The company is a market leader in the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. They manufacture and sell a full line of heating and cooling products for residential and commercial applications. The company employs over 6,000 employees around the world and they have 900 people directly or indirectly working from them in Australia and New Zealand. They also have large manufacturing units in Australia and New Zealand.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be instrumental in developing and executing the vision and strategy of the company for both B2C and B2B markets
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing promotional content for both of B2B and B2C clients
- Assist the marketing manager in developing campaign strategy and tactics
- Ensure consistency in brand communication ensuring everything going out of the marketing department is in line with brand identity
- Marketing automation, customer relationship marketing, analytics, business intelligence and Omni-channel digital marketing
- Supervise the tactical execution of digital integrated marketing programs as budgeted and resourced.
- Supervise the execution of digital integrated marketing programs as per budgeted.
- This role will proactively counsel internal departments on Analytics, Marketing Automation, and CRM opportunities
- Help drive marketing innovation through and understanding of lead funnels, lead generation, trigger marketing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline.
- 2-4 years required experience in relevant digital marketing, digital advertising and/or customer relationship marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation and/or email marketing platforms required
- Proficient with Mac OS, Google Docs, MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite or similar; experience with ERP reporting
- Must possess excellent organisational and planning skills
- MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter with excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Working for a well know brand in Australia
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Opportunities to develop skills
- Excellent work life balance