Digital Marketing Manager - Strategy
Exciting Opportunity in Education Sector
About Our Client
My client is a leading training and education provided based all around Australia. They offer a wide range of premier training products for individuals and companies looking to advance in areas such as Leadership Skills, Strategic Coaching, Presentation Skills. Due to their expanding team they are now looking for a strategic and digital savvy consultant to implement and optimise digital capabilities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the consultancy and development of their digital marketing strategy and you will be the main driver in all aspects of the digital footprint with in organisation.
- Implement a strong digital marketing function in the company including the implementation of all company reporting goals, scoring for all reporting, and tracking of all company marketing data;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals;
- Proactively seek new digital media technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and to reduce the cost lead acquisition;
- Develop and execute strategic digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, database automation, email, social media and display advertising making sure you adhere to your budget;
- Introduce and maintain external leads from a variety of clientele across varieted industries.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for this role you will need to showcase:
- Expert Digital Consultant and Digital Management skills showcased in a previous role;
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to pull-out key data sets and look at optimisation for future performance;
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, CRM software, email marketing, and social media;
- Familiarity with web design, copy writing and HTML and the ability to liase externally with agencies for content;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, problem solve, meet multiple deadlines and work with minimal supervision whilst working in a logical manner.
What's on Offer
- Build a digital strategy from the ground up
- Impeccable training and personal development opportunities
- Drive and growth business growth and see exponential results