Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Professional Services Organisation
About Our Client
A leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions
- Develop points of view and contribute to thought leadership on digital marketing and the role it plays in delivering compelling and relevant cross-channel customer experiences
- Build and manage client account and client stakeholder relationships, and become a trusted digital advisor to support them on their digital journey
- Design and implement scalable digital marketing solutions and experiences and operational models to meet the digital channel needs of our clients and their customers
- Deliver and supervise the provision of digital marketing, performance optimisation, campaign and consulting services and implementation projects as well as manage the delivery of out-sourced or managed services
- Be knowledgeable and have a point of view on digital technology providers, and be able to collaborate with these players to devise and deliver client solutions
- Manage people and project teams, create a positive work environment and culture, develop and mentor team members, improve their knowledge and skills, and be a career counsellor
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or tertiary qualification in a related field
- 6+ years of experience in digital experience in a digital consultancy or agency
- Experience in shaping, pitching and delivering customer focused digital marketing strategies, solutions and operating models including managed services
- Experience with projects ranging from customer & digital strategy through to product & service delivery and management
- Marketing & Strategy primary focus: Digital Business Strategy, Industry & Global Best Practise Analysis, Digital Marketing, Customer Research, Data Analysis, Customer Experience, Design Thinking / Service Design, Human-Centred Design / User Experience, Content Strategy, Content Production, Social Media, Data and Analytics
- Experience in inspiring, leading and managing a diverse project delivery teams of strategists, consultants, designers, analytics and technologists
- Exceptional client relationship skills with key stakeholders and strong business development acumen
What's on Offer
Outstanding culture with creativity and innovation at the heart of their core business principles.
Flexible working arrangements with fantastic work life balance.
Superb location with a view of the Brisbane in the heart of this growing cosmopolitan city - short walk to both bus and train station or if you prefer commuting by boat, the Brisbane City Cat is also in walking distance.
Highly competitive remuneration package available consummate with experience and skill sets.
Tools of the trade will also be provided including Laptop, Mobile and company vehicle or vehicle allowance.