Digital Marketing Manager
Design,develop & manage the strategic approach to audience led digital marketing
Opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand in the financial services space
About Our Client
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will design, develop & manage the strategic approach to digital marketing through audience driven, personalised experiences.
You will develop the audience and experience strategy and framework - creating personalised omni-channel experiences, as well as driving best practice innovation through strategic use of digital and social marketing channels, data, technology and analytics, and driving demonstrable business outcomes.
You will lead a team to execute defined programs and performance digital program.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop & manage audience led personalised experiences
- Drive digital marketing program to ensure activity is data-driven
- Manage execution of programmatic approach to digital
- Develop audience and experience frameworks
- Leveraging data and technology to deliver better targeted communications
- Lead the development of optimisation & testing solution design
- Manage digital media budgets and ensure profitability, customer and digital interaction targets are met
- Optimise the use & integration of key platforms (e.g. Target, AAM & AEM), with key partners, cross-channels & devices
- Identify new emerging channels and opportunity for strategic partnerships
- Work across functions to develop and deliver the appropriate segmentation / data assets to support personalisation and testing programs at all stages of our maturity journey (unknown/ known, online/ offline, onsite / offsite)
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing teams to integrate digital programs to capture and convert demand
The Successful Applicant
As the preferred candidate, you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing is desirable
- A wealth of experience in a Direct/Digital Marketing environment
Experience with designing and implementing Personalisation and Testing programs, such as Adobe Target, Experience Manager, or equivalent
- Experience with managing & connecting data sets to front end experience systems
- Direct Marketing / Database / segmentation experience
- Expert in managing and implementing digital performance media programs (SEM, Display, Social)
- Thorough understanding of ad serving platforms such as Doubleclick, Atlas
- Expertise in defining digital analytics, managing attribution and data driven marketing strategies that deliver demonstrable business outcomes
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.