Digital Marketing Manager
Leading Australian Brand on CBD Fringe
Get Involved In Web Development Projects
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is partnering with a leading international company who employ over 10,000 people across five continents around the globe. They have been at the forefront of their industry for the past 20 years and are synonymous with creating memorable experiences, providing superior service and continuing to challenge status quo. Operating in an environment where customers, technology and service are constantly evolving, our client is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to keep them present and prepare for the future.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the planning and execution of digital marketing programs to help the business achieve their short and long term goals. The role will to direct strategy and lead projects, including managing a team, supplier relationships, and stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute email and lead nurture programs.
- Maintain websites using content management system including design and functionality improvements, content enhancements and ongoing development
- Manage creative briefs and workflow for new campaign content and collateral.
- Support the digital marketing strategy including search (paid, organic, display), and social media advertising
- Manage agency relationships across digital experience (social, CRO, and search)
- Scoping, planning, project managing and delivering digital projects
- Liaising with senior management across the business regarding digital initiatives
- Work with CRM team on data quality, reporting, and campaign tracking
- Campaign reporting and analytics including GA and other tools
- Mentor and manage one team member
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we are looking for candidates who have worked in a similar digital role having both the experience and passion for digital marketing. You will have worked with enterprise grade CMS systems, marketing automation platforms and display excellent time management and project management skills. Finally but most importantly is attitude, we need someone with the ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges.
What's on Offer
This exciting permanent role being recruited before Christmas offers the following benefits:
- Work with some of the country's most impressive marketing & digital talent with over 20+ years industry experience
- Dynamic culture including numerous team building events, social functions and occasions to celebrate success
- South Bank location close to public transport and numerous lunch hot spots
- Access to extensive ongoing training and professional development