Digital Marketing Manager
Flexible Working Hours
About Our Client
My client is a leading Australian liquor supermarket chain with over 200 stores across the country. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will optimise and deliver the best commercial results through all digital channels. This is a hands-on role, responsible for execution and management of my client's digital e-commerce strategies.
- Handling and supporting a variety of media initiatives including, SEM, Social, email marketing, web analytics and Ecommerce
- Executing digital schemes which determine a comprehensive understanding of our target audience, objectives and cross-channel integration
- Maintaining a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitoring market trends and identifying new media opportunities in line with business
- Use analytics tools to identify pain points, trends and insights
- Ensure that all Digital Marketing processes, both internally and externally, run seamlessly and are updated when necessary
- Enhance digital presence, by planning marketing campaigns across web, SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising
The Successful Applicant
- You will be energetic and passionate about what you do and want to progress your career in the fast paced Digital scene
- You will have experience in Search, Programmatic Display & Video, and Social, Affiliate, Native and other forms of media that drive straight, measureable results for our digital marketing efforts.
- Highly experienced and technically proficient in the delivery of marketing campaigns with a demonstrated record of raising awareness and achieving change.
- Experience with executing Paid advertising campaigns both social media and search engines
- Previous media agency or Digital marketing experience (3 years)
- Extensive knowledge of the Australian digital landscape and in-depth understanding of online advertising and marketing systems.
What's on Offer
- Work for Australia's favourite liquor store
- Monthly funded team activities
- Competitive salary