Digital Marketing Manager
Work for a leading leisure and entertainment brand
Manage a team of eight digital marketers across ecommerce, advertising & social
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is partnering exclusively with a leading entertainment and leisure brand in Australia who are located conveniently between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Having been established in Australia for over 20 years and employing over 1,000 people across multiple locations, this company is currently expanding their digital operations. With strong investment in technology across customer experience, ecommerce and automation, this is an exciting time to be joining such a reputable brand.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Marketing and underneath the COO, this position is responsible for the digital presence and ecommerce strategy. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage a team of digital professionals while remaining hands on in execution and leading digital projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a digital team across marketing automation, social, web, optimisation and coordination
- Plan and drive strategy for digital campaigns across direct, social and email channels
- Review channel strategies and websites with importance of UX and CRO
- Lead digital advertising capabilities, working in partnership with the Brand Managers. Agency stakeholders to assist the implementation of best in class performance marketing.
- Lead the SEO & SEM capabilities across organic and paid channels including best practice
- Utilisation of analytics function to drive optimisation and conversion for the online customer sales funnel
- Project manage new technology enhancements including app implementation, new platforms and digital creativity
- Reviewing strategy for weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this opportunity, your application will demonstrate:
- A proven history of leading a digital marketing team
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What's on Offer
This opportunity allows the successful individual to work for a leading Australian business that has multiple brands and locations meaning so day is like the next. Leading a talented digital team, you will be pivotal in defining and leading a culture of high performance, fun and innovation. The company has a strong appetite for digital and customer experience be be the lead of new industry leading tools and software.