Digital Marketing Manager
* Work in a multi hat role managing a team of 3 digital specialists.
* Be part of an established organisation in the CBD with unlimited career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational real estate company headquartered in the USA. This company is a well-known brand in the industry with divisions across property development and investment, agency and facilities management. They expect headcount in Sydney to increase by 15% before the end of 2019, with a strong focus on digital-centric customer engagement.
This role reports to the Marketing & Communications Director and is a newly created position. The position will undertake the below responsibilities:
- Be very hands-on in taking full responsibility for executing the company's digital marketing strategy.
- Delegate responsibility of the digital marketing touchpoints (including social media, SEO/SEM, website, EDM, CRM) to each member of the team.
- Create and implement the social media content calendar and delegate responsibility to team members.
- Implement dynamic EDM and SMS campaigns from creation through to delivery and analysis.
- Constantly seek to improve your deeper understanding of customer habits.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be attributed with the following:
- Broad range of digital marketing expertise and exposure to CRM platforms as well as Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency using Google Analytics, AdWords and delivering SEO/SEM best practices.
- Hands-on management experience is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to spearhead the company's digital strategy moving forward.
- Supportive management
- Innovative and established company, rapidly expanding