Digital Marketing Manager
Be part of a cutting-edge international business with a presence in 4 cities
Drive the marketing strategy with a core focus on digital and online channels
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, innovative B2B business that leases out sustainable transportation to food delivery couriers. Established in Sydney over three years ago, they have experienced rapid growth and have expanded into international markets. This is a great opportunity to join a business paving the way in a multibillion-dollar industry!
The role provides a great opportunity to work as part of a flat organisational structure, which gives you the autonomy to be hands-on and make decisions independently to senior management.
You will be a key figurehead in spearheading the company's digital strategy with a focus on:
- Driving a customer acquisition and engagement strategy.
- Develop our client's online presence across website content, SEO / SEM / PPC / display. You will manage external agencies to increase acquisition, conversion and quality lead generation.
- Social Media Strategy - develop and execute the social media content calendar and campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn. You will implement quality content to increase number of followers and user engagement.
- Set up the company's marketing automation processes using an established CRM platform as part of an optimisation strategy.
- Engage with internal stakeholders including the Product and Sales teams, to ensure that the digital strategy is fully aligned with the rest of the business's core values and ethos.
The Successful Applicant
You are an innovative thinker and a strong digital marketer backed up by a track record of successes.
- 3 + years as a 'jack of all trades' digital marketer, with experience across performance marketing (SEO / SEM), social and CRM automation processes.
- Account management experience if coming from an agency background.
- Solid internal stakeholder management skills and experience liaising with / briefing agencies is preferable.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and ability to wear many hats.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Fast-paced environment
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers