Digital Marketing Manager
12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Based South of the river
About Our Client
My client sits within the utilities industry, is based south of the river and is a well known reputable brand within Western Australia. The desired candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of a team that has exceptional culture and also the opportunity to drive targeted and data driven digital marketing campaigns.
The 12 month contract is available to cover a period of maternity leave within the business and will manage 1 x staff member.
- Initiating and driving digital marketing strategy in digital campaign creation and planning in line with overall marketing strategy
- Overseeing all digital marketing campaigns and schedules across a range of online channels
- Analysing and reporting on performance of digital marketing campaigns, particularly in relation to brand objectives, customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Reviewing new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Ensuring safety remains your top priority across digital platforms
- Work closely with external digital agencies and external consultants for campaign purposes
- Manage 1 x direct report
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within a digital marketing environment at a senior level,
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or relevant discipline or equivalent experience,
- Excellent knowledge of trends and techniques in digital and social media combined with advertising and marketing principles,
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills partnered with excellent written and verbal communication,
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills, and
- Strong analytical ability with attention to detail,
- Desirable B2C experience within a relative industry (energy, utilities, retail)
- Management experience with 1 x direct report is required to be considered for this opportunity
Important Personal Attributes:
- Customer centric approach
- Problem solving ability
- Strong initiative
- Understanding of strategy vs tactics
- Optimising, measuring and tracking
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will gain exceptional experience working on a number of exciting digital marketing campaigns. There may be a possibility of extension however this can not be promised. On-site parking is also available.
Please apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity!