Digital Marketing Manager
Build our client's online presence across social media and digital channels
Focus on delivering results through strong SEO & SEM strategies
About Our Client
Our client is a socially responsible Australian superannuation fund that has been operating for over 7 years. This is a small business where you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. Their approach, in line with their values, is to invest in ethical industries such as healthcare, property, technology or infrastructure. Since their launch, they have seen continued growth and have seen their member base growing consistently.
Being part of the leadership team, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining our client's reputation and brand by using engaging strategies, techniques and content in online, social and digital channels. You will be working closely with outsourced resources and will have the following responsibilities:
- Build the online presence and lead the content strategy across websites, email marketing, social media.
- Create and execute integrated campaign activities including, but not limited to, direct marketing, SEM, SEO, copywriting, advertising and digital asset management.
- Manage the digital budget.
- Identify and implement improvements to digital platforms, based on data-driven analysis and business needs, to optimise functionality, engagement and conversion performance.
- Manage and enhance campaign platform, including supporting data requirements, to allow improvement to campaign capabilities and to meet network and local functionality needs.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position, you will be attributed with the following:
- Demonstrated hands-on experience across digital marketing platforms including social platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn; The Google Suite: Ads platform, Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager and can comfortably work on CRM (Salesforce, Mailchimp) and CMS platforms.
- Extended experience in a similar role, developing strategies across SEO, SEM, EDMs and social media.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, reporting tools and best practice.
- Experience implementing innovative and creative ideas that are scalable and will boost results across all channels and accelerate growth rapidly.
- Team player and excellent work ethics - you are a hard worker willing to go the extra mile. You will be part of a small team and will be the face of digital for the company. You need to be comfortable being uncomfortable.
- Our client is currently the only Australian Islamic Superfund, ideally you will come from a Financial Services background.
What's on Offer
- Flexible / remote work conditions and a convenient Sydney CBD location.
- This is a small business where you will be given the opportunity to make the role your own whilst being part of a passionate and collaborative team.
- Individualised bonus scheme