Digital Marketing Manager
Great opportunity to work with rapidly growing org in a newly created role
Operating in the transportation & logistics industry
About Our Client
My client is an established, continually growing organisation operating in Aus & NZ within the transportation and logistics industry. Operating across 7+ brands and growing. They are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join in a newly created position. Reporting to the GM of Marketing & Sales. This role is currently based WFH however will return to the Melbourne CBD once restrictions allow.
- Coordinating, developing and implementing digital marketing strategy including B2B and B2C strategies
- Manage EDMs and tracking campaign results
- Manage day to day deliverables of multiple website redevelopments and ongoing platform management including updating content to align with the brands SEO strategy.
- Support with general marketing activities by liaising with media agencies for marketing planning/buying and the creation of digital/social campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies, internal and external stakeholders to ensure all relevant bodies are taken on the digital journey
- Excellent project management experience to work across 7+ brands
- Developing creative concepts and executions while adhering to strict Brand Guidelines
- Oversee all specialised digital marketing activities to achieve sales and profit goals whilst adhering to strict budgets
- Prepare, analyse and present timely reporting in relation to digital marketing activity, data and budgets
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent digital marketing experience, including knowledge of google analytics and social management tools, data analysis, email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- 5 Years minimum experience in a Digital Marketing role (B2B Marketing ideal but not essential)
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent Business Degree
- Experience in transportation, retail, logistics highly desirable
- Advanced computer skills, including website creation technology, Google Analytics, CRM Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to analyse marketing and digital media data
- Demonstrated skills in promotion, public speaking and provision of training
- High level administration, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to educate and liaise with multiple senior stakeholders
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation. Opportunity to work with a market leader. They have a fantastic team culture and career progression opportunities. They are seeking a talent Digital Marketer to take the business on the digital journey and work across some exciting projects.