- Part of the leadership team, leading their digital marketing team.
- Part of a lean, and collaborative team with a common goal, Growth
About Our Client
Australian fashion retailer and leading footwear brand. As a response to aggressive growth and business goal, the business is growing their Digital and Marketing team, and are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager that will lead their lean and collaborative team.
Reporting to the CEO and liaising closely with the internal teams and agency partners, you will utilise your marketing and digital experience across retail to develop a digital and ecommerce strategy, implement and optimize to increase brand awareness and sales.
Leadership and Stakeholder Management
- Lead and develop a lean team across digital, ecommerce and creative to deliver the overall marketing strategy and growth targets.
- Liaise with retail operations and partners, for insights and to provide further marketing support and deliver an omnichannel experience.
- Liaise with product and merchandising teams to deliver effective product and promotional plans.
- Manage and improve performance of all external suppliers, i.e. marketplaces and affiliates
- Create and lead the execution of brand communications, campaigns, promotions, product launches across offline and online channels
- Develop and present creative initiatives and strategies to senior management, communicating concepts and tactical plans, to increase brand awareness and sales
- Ensure consistent and effective brand experience is executed and measured across both brick & mortar stores and online, driving customer experience and sales growth.
Digital and Ecommerce
- Define digital marketing and ecommerce strategy aligned to business objectives
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical marketing calendar
- Manage SEO, SEM, paid social and other digital media to drive performance, working closely with their Agency partner
- Grow online store traffic and sales, utilising digital mediums.
- Oversee creative content production aligned to brand guidelines and objectives across all mediums, eDMs, video, blog, social, web and search.
- Define email marketing strategy, working closely with their agency partner
- Analyse and report all marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Product retail industry experience
- Strong experience across digital marketing and ecommerce
- Experience in developing and implementing creative and engaging campaigns and optimise across online channels.
- Strong stakeholder experience and proven ability to influence and drive commercial outcomes.
- Ability to work in a small and collaborative team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Part of the leadership team, with a successful growing and established iconic business
- Opportunity to influence multiple parts of the business
- Part of a culture that invites and supports, innovative initiatives and collaboration.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Generous staff discount