Digital Marketing Manager
Newly created greenfield role working for a leading eCommerce retailer
Australian owned and operated company based in the Western suburbs of Brisbane
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with Pushys who are Australia's leading Online Bike Retailer selling top brand Road, Mountain and BMX Bikes and Accessories across a 30,000+ product range. Due to consistent high-level growth, the business is looking to appoint an experienced marketing professional to take ownership over their digital marketing function.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to take on this greenfield role where you will get to create & deliver the strategic marketing roadmap for Pushys with a core focus on their eCommerce offering.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the eCommerce and digital marketing strategy for the business in line with overall business objectives and segmentation strategy.
- Creative and deliver campaign strategy across all channels (email, search, social, web) that supports customer acquisition, retention and loyalty to ensure maximisation of spend
- Manage Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign structures, including optimisation, budget management, bid adjustment, performance analysis, campaign development, advert testing and reporting
- Manage digital agencies in delivering effective SEO & SEM campaigns with a focus on ongoing improvements to better meet audience needs and drive engagement and customers online.
- Channel development through performance reporting, analytics, including AB testing and being aware of technology developments and enhancements.
- Analyse and present customer data as usable insights to senior management.
- Leadership of a small team including performance management, staff development and recruitment.
- Provide consistent reporting to General Manager regarding sales, traffic and overall site and campaign performance.
- Lead future digital and marketing projects to support business growth.
- Translate data into usable insights.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to join a highly successful eCommerce business in a greenfield role that you can make your own.
You will be motivated by the prospect of setting a strategic marketing roadmap and then being hands on in delivering the tactical execution of it.
Supported by agencies, you will have worked in sizable six figure budgets to deliver strong ROI through digital advertising campaigns (with a core focus on search).
The thought of data gets you excited, being able to jump into Google Analytics or other performance tools to get under the hood of the eCommerce store to understand how it is ticking.
Finally, you will be a self-motivated yet collaborative individual who is driven by results, comfortable with accountability and passionate about eCommerce.
In order to succeed, you will come from a product based environment, ideally within FMCG.
What's on Offer
- Newly created greenfield role working for a leading eCommerce retailer
- Australian owned and operated company based out of Darra
- Part of the upper management team
- Energetic and dynamic culture with a casual vibe
- Highly attractive salary on offer