- Part of the leadership team, leading their digital and marketing
- Part of a lean, and collaborative team with a common goal, Online Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian online retailer across 5 brands and marketplaces. As a result, of significant growth, they are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to be part of their leadership team and be responsible for the marketing strategy and management of the digital team and external partners.
Reporting to the Director and liaising closely with the internal teams and third-party vendors and suppliers, to plan and oversee the implementation of campaigns online, and brand and brand strategy, acquisition and retention through online media, marketing engagement programs, managing brand positioning and execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for building brand integrity and be an effective brand custodian
- Developing a marketing strategy and marketing programs to increase brand awareness and drive revenue to accelerate business growth
- Relationship management of key Online Marketplace accounts including driving relevant marketplace promotional campaigns to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Building relationships with external stakeholders including agencies and suppliers for the development of multichannel marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, customer acquisition and brand recall, through a combination of digital media, social media, and eDMs
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for growth, determine priorities, develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Responsible for overseeing the implementation marketing strategies to grow web traffic and sale leads through various marketing channels including online marketplaces
- Provide proactive marketing recommendations based on business intelligence of competitive landscape
- Support Director- Commercial Operations, to implement the overall Business and Marketing Strategic Plan
- Lead a team with mentoring and development of brand personality and tactical initiatives
- Liaise with relevant Department Heads
- Manage the Marketing Budget to ensure effective ROI outcomes
- Run marketing planning sessions with internal stakeholders to plan and execute marketing plans
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Product retail industry experience or digital agency
- Experience across digital marketing and ecommerce
- Experience in developing and implementing creative and engaging campaigns and optimise across online channels.
- Strong stakeholder experience and proven ability to influence and drive commercial outcomes.
- Ability to work in a small and collaborative team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration reflective of experience
- Part of the leadership team, with a successful growing and established business
- Opportunity to influence multiple parts of the business
- Part of a culture that invites and supports, innovative initiatives and collaboration.
- On-site Parking
- Generous staff discount
- Annual performance bonuses
- Monthly team lunches