- Exciting opportunity to head up Marketing function and drive continued success
- Fantastic role to manage multiple brands, based in the S/E Suburbs
About Our Client
My client is a group of companies operating in the manufacturing and industrial industry. They are a wholesale organisation that manufacture products, provide service and solutions, and instalment of those products. They are a market leader and highly regarded in their specialisation. They are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to lead the Marketing function, and develop and implement marketing strategies across five brands, ensuring they meet the overall business objectives.
- Develop and manage the overall digital marketing strategy
- Planning and developing digital marketing plans to support sales and marketing (web, media, SEO, PPC)
- Managing digital media budgets and ensuring profitability, customer and digital interaction
- Managing the production of digital marketing assets and ensuring consistency across multiple channels
- Tracking, analysing and optimising digital and social media marketing campaigns including landing pages, as well as monitoring website traffic to improve brand profile, sales figures and optimisation.
- Designing of marketing content including EDMs, catalogues and other marketing material.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar B2B wholesale environment
- Minimum 6 years experience in digital marketing role - including campaign planning, execution and management of analytics and optimisation.
- Experience working in complex multi brand environment
- Strong background in social media management - analytics and insights
- Experience in using paid content to target key consumers and complement organic reach
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join hugely successful organisation, heading up the Marketing function. They have a fantastic team culture and live and breathe their core values. They offer a competitive salary and reward and recognise employees for their efforts. This role reports directly into the Managing Director so has the opportunity to drive results quickly. Opportunity to work from home or office depending on candidates preferences.