- Exciting opportunity to join a Digital Marketing team in its infancy
- Career progression and growth opportunities into a leadership role
About Our Client
My client is a well known Australian retail brand that also operates within the international retail space. This opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager is open to candidates with both client side and agency based experience within retail.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Optimisation of the digital marketing capabilities in PPC, Display, Re-Marketing, Dynamic Re-targeting, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Social channels.
- Ownership of Shared advertising platforms across the group, including; Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Google Ads Manager.
- Drive SEO best practices with support of cross-functional team.
- Provide professional reporting and insightful documentation to stakeholders as required.
- Drive eCommerce development initiatives that improve effectiveness of acquisition, onsite usability and conversion, utilising appropriate use of technology and processes.
The Successful Applicant
If you're a Digital Marketing professional looking to apply, please make sure you highlight experience in the following areas:
- 2+ Years' experience in eCommerce and/or Digital Advertising environments.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Comprehensive understanding of tag management systems (GTM, DTM, TEALIUM), with the technical understanding for implementation and ongoing management.
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with Google Ads & Microsoft Bing Ads.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
What's on Offer
- Fast-paced environment
- Great culture - collaborative team
- Competitive salary on offer
- Ideal location
Please note that when the lock down has ended this role will be full time office based in Sydney.