- Located at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and only moments from the beach
- Drive the customer acquisition & retention strategy through all digital channels
About Our Client
Studio Republic celebrates individuality and exists to empower and elevate all people to be proud of who they are, regardless of their perfect imperfections. They strive to create moments for their clients, when in their own skin, they felt invincible. They have been redefining the photography industry for the past 13 years, providing an exceptional personal experience, as well as timeless lifelong images as a future reminder and celebration.
Based in an all-purpose studio on the Sunshine Coast and an on-tour road team, Studio Republic is an international award-winning team of professionals dedicated to delivering an unparalleled experience through premium service and products.
Reporting into the Business Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, implement and deliver activity across various digital marketing channels to generate quality leads to the website.
- Own and lead on the digital advertising activity at all stages of the funnel across multiple online channels including Facebook, Instagram, Search and Website.
- Develop and create full solution prospect and client communication strategies including emotive and call to action-based copywriting.
- Develop the customer journey and increase Customer Rate Optimisation (CRO) to deliver a seamless online experience for customers.
- Establish and re-engage existing database to build long term loyalty through remarketing to drive repeat purchase activity.
- Analyse channel performance on a regular basis including reporting and spotting opportunities to improve on ROI.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a proven track record in digital (direct) marketing, lead generation, conversion and are motivated by results.
- Innovation will be in your DNA and you'll love implementing and continually testing your strategies and measuring to increase performance.
- Honesty and integrity are held in high regard and you get a kick out of driving business growth.
- Able to be a clear communicator and a lover of generating excitement and passion for a brand!
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and critical thinking; making data-driven decisions and be confident working towards achievable performance targets.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work for an employer who is dedicated to transforming the way people see themselves embracing individuality, self-confidence, and empowerment. You will own the digital marketing conversion funnel driving business growth while delivering a real difference. Located in a fun and on-trend workspace at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, this role collaborates with a passionate team who live and breathe this incredible brand.