- Flexible WFH hybrid and arrangements - 1 day in office
- Join a supportive and inclusive team within a health based NFP
About Our Client
Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a health based NFP focused on providing support, resources and advocacy for its members and the wider community.
- Planning, implementation and analysis of digital marketing content, campaigns and collateral for a range of channels including, but not limited to, website, digital adverts, annual report, presentations, eDMs, social media, intranet, blogs, merchandise, publications and print collateral.
- Management of organisational website to increase
- Planning, implementation and analysis of email marketing campaigns
- Social media and digital communications calendar is developed and executed with assistance from a content specialist
The Successful Applicant
- A Generalist digital marketer looking for a new challenge
- Strong experience in email marketing and/or performance advertising would be considered preferable but not necessary
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and/or related field
- Experience in the health sector or membership based organisations would be considered preferable but is not necessary.
- Strong stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- WFH hybrid and flexibility
- Great inner city location
- Competitive salary and salary sacrifice availability
- Be apart of a supportive and lovely team for an impactful NFP organisation
- Full time permanent position with immediate start available after the 1st of July