Digital Marketing Specialist / Consumer Electrical Goods
Part of a collaborative marketing team with the support of a global company
Champion Digital Marketing initiatives
About Our Client
Have exclusively partnered with a Global Consumer Electronics Goods Company, for their Australian business to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. As a result of growth and investing further on digital, they are expanding their team accordingly.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be part of a collaborative and dynamic team, with the key focus to plan and implement digital initiatives that will increase the awareness of their portfolio of brands and products, with the objective to further contribute to marketing efforts and drive traffic and awareness to their retail partners.
- End to end digital campaign planning, execution and optimization across multiple channels.
- Plan and execute Social Media Calendar in line with marketing strategy
- Actively contribute to planning of digital channels to best drive performance and ROI, specific to audience and campaign
- Set up and execute campaigns across online channels - social media, SEO, SEM, and email marketing.
- Schedule, track, optimize and report performance of digital campaigns and provide recommendations to leadership on best practice.
- Measure success of digital campaigns utilizing reporting tools i.e Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Manage multiple social media channels include Instagram, Facebook
- Manage scheduling for online and offline content
- Build, execute and report performance of eDM campaigns
- Proactively seek opportunities to continually improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency of the online business.
- Coordinate monthly advertising deadlines
- Product content management on website and eDMS ensuring web links are accurate and streamlined
- Follow up on all enquiries from website
- Responsible for online customer experience - analyse traffic, user experience layout and data, to enable excellent customer experience
- Ensuring the website is SEO optimised
- Manage, review and update merchandise data to ensure product categorisation, images, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate
- Copywriting for website content and ensuring is accurate and SEO optimised
- Ensure website roll out for all marketing campaigns, brand promotions, website category growth plan and site projects - liaising closely with internal teams.
- Project lead the transition of multiple sites to one centralised global site aligning to global strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in relevant fields i.e. Business, Marketing, Digital, Technology
- Minimum 2 years' experience of relevant digital marketing experience with a strong focus on digital campaigns.
- Ideal - Experience using Drupal
- Experience across social media channels i.e FB Ads Manager, Hootsuite or Sprout
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to change of priority, with a sense of urgency
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical, process driven, and results driven
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Part of a passionate and collaborative environment
- Part of a global business with a strong national presence