Digital Marketing Specialist / Sports Retail
Part of the digital and ecommerce team
Omni channel business with retail stores across Australia
About Our Client
Australian business established by an entrepreneur that identified a gap in the market. Over time the business has grown and expanded across Australia, with ecommerce being the largest contributor to their revenue.
Reporting to the CEO and liaising closely with the internal teams and agency partners, you will utilise your ecommerce and digital marketing experience across retail to support in defining the digital and ecommerce strategy, implement and optimise to increase brand awareness and sales.
- Collaborate with the digital and ecommerce team to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Effectively manage and lead their agency partners
- Liaise with retail store management, for insights to create a single customer view and to provide further marketing support
- Manage and develop relationships with PR agency and influencers
- Manage and improve performance of all external suppliers, i.e. marketplaces and affiliates
- Create and lead the execution of brand communications, campaigns, promotions, product launches across offline and online channels
- Develop and present creative initiatives and strategies to senior management, communicating concepts and tactical plans, to increase brand awareness and sales
- Ensure consistent and effective brand experience is executed and measured across both brick & mortar stores and online, driving customer experience and sales growth.
Digital and Ecommerce
- Define digital marketing and ecommerce strategy aligned to business objectives
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical marketing calendar
- Implement and optimise SEO, SEM, paid social and other digital media to drive performance.
- Grow online store traffic and sales, utilising digital mediums.
- Maintain website content, ensuring all content is aligning to pricing strategy and SEO optimised
- Order fulfilment, returns and payment funnels optimised
- Creative content production aligned to brand guidelines and objectives across all mediums, eDMs, video, blog, social, web and re-marketing
- Define email marketing strategy, working closely with their agency partner
- Manage loyalty program, driving store email sign ups and incentives
- Analyse and report all marketing activity to identify areas of improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, or other related fields
- Product retail industry experience
- Strong experience across digital marketing and ecommerce
- Experience in developing and implementing creative and engaging campaigns, and optimise across offline and online channels and markets
- Strong stakeholder experience and proven ability to influence and drive commercial outcomes
- Data driven and analytical, with commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a small and collaborative team
What's on Offer
Integral part of the leadership team, with a successful growing business
Opportunity to influence multiple parts of the business
Part of a culture that invites and supports, innovative initiatives, collaboration and work life balance