Digital Marketing Specialist| Tech Saas B2B firm
CBD Office Location
Culture of Celebrating Success
About Our Client
The Digital Marketing Manager role is to support partner engagement through targeted marketing activities and content for partner education along with creating and implementing plans to increase market share. The Marketing Manager is a key member of the leadership team and bring strategical and tactical skills to significantly growth the business through innovation, market analysis and channel leadership.
- Developing and executing on the Marketing Strategy
- Conducting marketing research and overseeing data analysis and evaluation
- General marketing activities to support partner development including campaign management and content creation
- Managing all outbound marketing and communication strategies to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Digital marketing, web and social to achieve increased partner acquisition and organic growth
- Campaign management and initiatives to on board and execute with partners
- Execute the marketing plan together with the SEO and SEM strategy to maximise traffic and lead conversion into the partner portfolio and partner channel.
- Creating and implementing the editorial calendar for social channels and outbound email and partner communications.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years marketing communications experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Web and Social Marketing expertise
- Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of lead and campaign management
- Copywriting experience and evidence
- Knowledge of IT and/or Unified Communications
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a leading global organisation that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with some of the large retail clients.