Digital Marketing Specialist
Australias Leading Fintech
Flexible Working Arrangments
About Our Client
My Client is revolutionising the way consumers access and use credit in Australia - and their innovative use of technology sets them apart from the rest. Combining aspects of both finance and tech, FinTech is one of the most exciting industries to be involved with in the world right now.
- Develop and implement digital marketing initiatives in collaboration with design user experience team, content strategists and product marketing experts.
* Work closely with external agencies to bring marketing campaigns to life via Adwords, SEO, Paid Social channels and Affiliate partnerships.
* Be the point of contact for MoneyMe's lead selling program. Manage current relationships, find opportunities to improve channel performance, grow the channel and onboard new partners.
* Be actively involved and support the development of MoneyMe's customer loyalty program
* Use Google Analytics to report on and improve website performance
* Research and find new trends in digital marketing and propose new growth channels
* Support our product marketing manager where needed
The Successful Applicant
You're a data driven person and know how to build and optimise effective online marketing strategies across Google, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- You're proactive and love digital strategy, you're hands on but also know how to lead partner agencies to drive outcomes. Self-challenging mindset and intellectual curiosity. Results driven mindset is a must.
- Digital Marketing experience: 2-3 years minimum
- Self challenging mindset and intellectual curiosity. Results driven mindset
- Dynamic and curious approach to new digital activities
What's on Offer
Work for Australia's leading fintech! Working with my client means throwing yourself into the action with an award-winning company named FinTech Business of the Year repeatedly - and you can play a huge role in ensuring that they continue to garner plenty of attention on the global stage.