Digital Marketing Specialist
Part of a collaborative and dynamic Marketing and Digital team
Champion digital marketing and drive the online business
About Our Client
Our Client is Australia's largest suppliers of aftermarket accessories and manufacturer and supplier of suspension parts. Their products are designed in Australia and distributed throughout the world and are recruiting a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their lean and collaborative marketing team.
- Plan and execute Social Media Calendar in line with marketing strategy
- Actively contribute to content strategy and digital channels to best drive performance and ROI
- Set up and execute campaigns across online channels
- Schedule, track, optimize and report performance of social media campaigns and provide recommendations to leadership on best practice.
- Measure success of digital campaigns utilizing reporting tools i.e Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Manage multiple social media channels include Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Google+
- Manage scheduling for online and offline content
- Product content management on website and eDMS ensuring web links are accurate and streamlined
- Follow up on all orders and enquiries from website
- Responsible for online customer experience - analyze traffic, merchandise, user experience layout and data, to enable optimization and growth of sales and customer experience
- Ensuring the website is SEO optimized
- Manage, review and update merchandise data to ensure product categorization, images, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate
- Monitor stock levels and optimize site merchandising in accordance to sales
- Copywriting for website content and ensuring is accurate and SEO optimized
- Ensure website roll out for all marketing campaigns, brand promotions, website category growth plan and site projects - liaising closely with internal teams.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing Director to identify consumer behavior and design a journey roadmap to better personalize content, merchandise and target communication - to drive ATV, visits and conversion.
- Build, execute and report performance of eDM campaigns
- Proactively seek opportunities to continually improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency of the online business.
- Coordinate monthly advertising deadlines
- Collaborate with distributors on new products and product content
- Contribute to creative briefing and ideation
- Ability to project manage, prioritise and liaise with internal and external stakeholders (distributors) to ensure sales growth and excellent customer experience.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in relevant fields i.e. Business, Marketing, Digital, Technology
- Minimum 2 years' experience of relevant ecommerce or digital marketing experience with a strong focus on Social Media.
- Experience using an ecommerce platform / CMS - Magento, Shopify or Wordpress
- Experience across social media channels i.e FB Ads Manager, Hootsuite or Sprout
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to change of priority, with a sense of urgency
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical, process driven and results driven
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Part of a passionate and collaborative environment