Digital Marketing Specialist
Opportunity to work for a well known not-for-profit in Western Sydney
Part time - 3 Days a week. Fixed Term - 3 Months
About Our Client
My client is Australia's largest not for profit. They have locations over NSW and ACT. Over 2000 staff their services are availed by over 10,000 people and their families each year. Their understanding of their customer and employees is similar. No one is just a number they are all unique individuals. The aim is to help everyone to reach their potential though empowerment. The Digital Specialist role sits in the Marketing Communications department. You would be responsible for all external digital channels
- Develop content bespoke to the channel to maximise customer engagement
- Create marketing strategy all digital assets and optimise it for individual stakeholder
- Manage SEO and SEM campaigns and performance of all AdWords campaigns
- Reporting on the performance of all digital assets and search campaigns
- Manage all aspects of the company website
- Liase with external web development agencies for creative and web development needs
- Optimise social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Manage the paid online media campaign and report on its success
- Track spend to budget for all campaign activity
- Run Competitions, online forms, surveys, events and registrations.
- Track and report spend to budget for all campaign activity
The Successful Applicant
- Two to three years of experience working in a digital communications/marketing environment (not-for-profit background preferred)
- Degree level qualification in Marketing or related field, with digital media focus.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful online marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated understanding of online analytics and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Stakeholder and agency management experience.
CMS - Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Adobe PremierePro, Adobe Photoshop, Campaign Monitor, Shortstack, Eventbrite, Facebook Ads Manager, Microsoft Office, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite, Survey Monkey
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work in a great organisation
- Working in a great comms team
- Possibility to go full time permanent