Digital Marketing Specialist
Permanent or Temp based roles in Canberra
About Our Client
At Michael Page, we work with job seekers of all sorts - including temporary workers. The Digital Team is comprised of specialist consultants who have connections to some of the most prestigious companies in Australia, and can, therefore, offer rewarding opportunities for both permanent or contracting roles in leading organisations.
Your job search begins with us. Simply let us know your skills, experience, availability, and preferences, and we'll get started from there. We know how to make the transition as smooth as possible, and we understand that sometimes you'd prefer a position almost immediately.
Know that companies often want to find contractors at short notice, or permanent staff within certain timeframes, so our potential employers and roles are constantly changing and updating with new and exciting possibilities.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be involved in a diverse range of marketing projects, including:
- Organise online consumer path simulations and evaluation by segments/ individuals.
- Content development
- Manage social media channels
- Regular website content updates
- Regular analytics and development of dash boards across all digital platforms
The Successful Applicant
Digital Marketing Specialist looking to apply for this role must have:
- At least 2-3 years experience within the digital marketing arena
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Creative flair for creating digital content
What's on Offer
- Fantastic new opportunity
- Great office environment and location
- Be a part of a friendly and collaborative team