Digital Marketing Specialist
Integral part of the company's growth strategy
Part of the marketing team driving online performance.
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in gaming, eSports technology and products, with a global presence. They have grown aggressively as a pure player and are investing further in their digital marketing to support their further growth plans.
- Establish relationships with vendors and suppliers identifying and scoping campaigns and promotions.
- Liaise with the Digital Content Producer on content requirements for all campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with the UK to plan ad campaigns with a focus on ROI.
- Schedule and execute promotions across the website, EDMs and Social Media.
- Analyse, report and optimize on performance of digital campaigns and promotions and assess against ROI and KPI targets.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based of these findings. To drive optimisation plans through data analysis, to develop and drive campaign budgets to an expected ROI, with an objective of exceeding campaign ROI objectives.
- Manage the ecommerce website ensuring alignment to branding and ecommerce strategy.
- In collaboration with the eCommerce Manager, create and execute wholistic email marketing strategy.
- Segmentation of database and email content for optimal click through and revenue results.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, marketing, commerce or related field
- Campaign and content planning across digital channels, website, social media, eDM
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, content management systems and basic HTML
- Stakeholder management skill set
- Passion for customer experience and the gaming or eSport sector
- Ability to perform well in a very fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Remuneration is dependent on experience + super, circa $80,000 - $100,000 + super
Integral part of a growing marketing team
Opportunity to liaise with multiple vendors and internal teams