Digital Media Analyst
Work for Australia's Largest Financial Services Brands
About Our Client
My Client is one of Australia's Largest Financial Services Brands. They believe they are our best when their workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where their people feel included, valued and connected. They are passionate about inspiring their people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
- Play a key role in the development of our digital media attribution & reporting capabilities.
- Assist our Brand & Marketing team with the provision of analysis and insights from digital media activities, including the application of attribution models.
- Analyse consumer pathways and interactions across our owned, earned and paid media channels.
- Support the development of our audience definition and reporting models.
- Ensure key reports and insights are available to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Drive efficiencies and improve quality across our digital media reporting value chain.
- Provide the Brand & Marketing team with end user support on our reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the use and application of Google Analytics 360.
- Provide training and support to business users of Google Analytics and our Digital Media Dashboards.
The Successful Applicant
- A genuine passion for digital marketing analytics.
- Experience in developing and maintaining digital marketing reporting capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand and meet their analytics requirements.
- Ability to distil various sources of data into meaningful and easy to consume insights.
- Experience in digital analytics, digital media, or marketing analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics 360
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Adobe Audience Manager advantageous.
- Understanding of digital media technology platforms.
- A tertiary qualification in a Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Statistics related discipline is desirable.
What's on Offer
- Work for Australia's Largest Financial Services Brands
- CBD Location
- ASX Listed