Digital Media Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national Media organisation, dominating a significant share of the Australian market within their industry. Specialists in Media they are seeking a highly-motivated Media Manager to become an integral part of their digital team in this exciting growth phase as they continue to drive, retain and grow business opportunities for the digital department.
Reporting to the Manager of Digital Sales your key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Build client relationships through day to day contact with clients as well as media and technology suppliers.
- Develop strong relationship with media partners to extract the best value for clients.
- Assist with the business planning and development for the growth of the digital team.
- Financial monitoring and management of portfolio of clients and platforms
- Drive team of 5 direct reports to deliver individual and departmental targets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
- 5 years + experience in the media industry and experience working with agencies
- Leadership experience
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures and experience selling digital
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Fantastic location and environment
- Opportunity to establish and grow yourself within the organisation
- Reward driven culture with a real opportunity for progression.