Digital Media Performance Analyst
Support the Brand & Marketing team in understanding digital performance.
Provide subject matter expertise and skills for for digital media reporting!
About Our Client
My client is a big name in Retail banking. Passionate about their people, the organisation offers a creative and inclusive cluture, offering flexible work with a focus on building connected relationships anmongst the team.
This role will have the following responsibilites.
- Play a key role in the development of our digital media attribution & reporting capabilities.
- Assist our Brand & Marketing team with the provision of analysis and insights from digital media activities, including the application of attribution models.
- Analyse consumer pathways and interactions across our owned, earned and paid media channels.
- Support the development of our audience definition and reporting models.
- Ensure key reports and insights are available to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Drive efficiencies and improve quality across our digital media reporting value chain.
- Provide the Brand & Marketing team with end user support on our reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the use and application of Google Analytics 360.
- Provide training and support to business users of Google Analytics and our Digital Media Dashboards.
The Successful Applicant
- Possessing a genuine passion for digital marketing analytics.
- Experience in developing and maintaining digital marketing reporting capabilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders to understand and meet their analytics requirements.
- Ability to distil various sources of data into meaningful and easy to consume insights.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital analytics, digital media, or marketing analytics.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics 360
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Adobe Audience Manager advantageous.
- Understanding of digital media technology platforms.
- A tertiary qualification in a Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Statistics related discipline is desirable.
What's on Offer
This is a 9 month contract paying a competitive salary with a central office location.