Digital Optimisation Lead
Unique opportunity to play a lead role in an exciting international business
Fantastic opportunity for progression
About Our Client
An established international digital consultancy based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
In a newly created position, the Digital Optimisation Lead will play a pivot role in establishing and building out the optimisation practice. This is a client facing role where you will be tasked with proactively seeking opportunities to offer optimisation strategies and conversion improvements for both for new and existing retail clients.
This will involve:
- Taking responsibility for driving an optimisation roadmap of A/B/N and MVT tests across clients' end-to-end conversion funnels.
- Continuously improving acquisition experiences, maximising lead generation, trial sign-up, trial engagement and subscription sales
- Driving optimisation roadmaps by developing, executing and reporting on best in class A/B/N and MVT tests, and iterating based on the findings
- Combining the analysis of end-to-end conversion funnels with customer feedback, capitalising on opportunities for increased performance
The Successful Applicant
The Digital Optimisation Lead will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience using Website Analytics Tools e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, Omniture
- Deep knowledge of A/B/N and MVT testing, creating test plans and analysing results
- A strong knowledge of UX best practices / cross platform UX
- Expert experience with CRO & heat map tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, HotJar, etc.)
- A passion for extracting actionable insights from analytics data and the knowledge to build effective reporting
- Proficiency in standard methodologies in eCommerce, conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and commercially driven websites involving direct selling
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to join an established international digital consultancy with a relaxed, flexible culture and great team environment.
The opportunity is based in a great Melbourne location and offers a very competitive package and the opportunity for planned progression to build out a team.