Digital Optimisation Manager - Website Testing
Test and Personalisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well-known financial services organisation who now have a max term contract opportunity for a Digital Website and Optimisation Specialist.
The role is responsible for digital optimisation thought leadership, and manages a program of work which includes designing, managing and delivering website and app tests. with a key focus on UX and putting the customer first.
- Drive the delivery of the continuous improvement program and contribute to improved business efficiency within the digital environment.
- leverage website analytics, optimisation tools and digital best practices to provide analysis, insights, reporting and recommendations to the wider business.
- Use insights to provide recommendations and support a range performance optimisation activities, website improvements, marketing campaigns, and customer experience enhancements across the digital channels.
- As a digital subject matter expert, you will mentor, coach, support and advise others across our business, advocating digital best practices and championing data-driven continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Strong digital experience and proven track record in a test and personalisation role previously;
- Key understanding and advanced skills analytics and data-driven improvements to all digital and online channels;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and understanding of UX fundamentals;
- Experience with web analytics products such as Google Analytics with a proven ability to derive actionable insights;
- Previous experience in A/B tests and personalisation hypothesis creation and implementation on a website;
- Prior experience with testing tools like Adobe Analytics Google Analytics tableau, Adobe test target etc is highly desirable;
- Understanding of CMS and website management tools;
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field e.g. IT, Digital Media, Marketing, Business, etc.
What's on Offer
- 12 Month FTC
- Digital testing and Optimisation
- CBD Location
- Large Financial Services Group