- Opportunity for someone to step up into a leadership role leading a team of 2
- International exposure
About Our Client
We're currently working with a client within the online retail space looking to hire someone with skills across Performance Marketing leading a team of 2 to manage 2/6 brands. The brands offer international exposure working both here and in the USA.
As a Digital Performance Manager, you will:
- Develop the strategy end to end and proactively drive Paid Search strategy to achieve brand objectives
- Review campaign performance: checking bids and performance of keywords, reviewing search query reports
- Daily tasks include, bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing and campaign expansion
- Improve the targeting of digital programs by utilizing audience strategies such as online personas, segment-specific attributes, buying behaviour
- Maintain a mindset of continuously optimizing digital programs
The Successful Applicant
As a Digital Performance Manager making an application for this role please outline the following in your CV:
- 3+ years of experience in Paid Search, PPC, SEO, Social Media and Digital Acquisition
- Deep understanding keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
- Experience of planning and optimizing across performance digital media channels
- Collaborative and works well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and teamwork skills; ability to learn
- Experience within Ecommerce is also highly desired.
What's on Offer
Our client offer work flexibility, opportunities to further develop your knowledge within the health and wellbeing space, competitive salary and a supportive work culture in developing your skills and career further.
This is a Sydney based role, all applicants must be based locally.