Opportunity to grow your digital career
Work with nationally recognised organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known, Australian entertainment organisation looking for a Digital Producer to join their team. As Digital Producer, you will work within the wider marketing team and assist with the user experiences surrounding their digital marketing campaigns and direct marketing communications across various digital channels.
As Digital Producer, your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Work with Audience Manager to set up an optimised experience for all event pages;
* Manage and coordinate production tasks related to special events including design and page set up to ensure deliverable are met on time and to budget;
* Liaise with team to ensure all key elements are set up correctly across our digital products;
* Following up with core and non-core team members regarding specific tasks due and providing assistance where possible;
* Coordination of special events groups and communication of plans and deliverables;
* Responsible for creating and maintaining and communicating special events deck;
* Post event reporting;
* Work with sales and product teams to build and implement commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate the following experience:
- Previous experience managing the day to day production of a website including previous experience with using CMS tools;
- Experience working within an Agile environment;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Demonstrated experience in website tracking and relevant analytics across digital properties;
- Manage and understand commercial project requirements and objectives;
- High problem solving and decision making ability;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on all levels, both written and verbal via various mediums.
What's on Offer
- Attractive base + super;
- Working for a worthy cause;
- Collaborative working environment offering the opportunity to develop your digital career.