Work for a prominent NSW Government agency
Excellent hourly rate
About Our Client
Our client is a leading NSW Government agency located in the heart of Sydney seeking a digital producer to work with a wide variety of clients providing specialist advice within the digital space.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Assess user needs and business requirements, functional and technical specifications for new web functionality and other digital initiatives. Test new functionality to ensure delivery of a robust product that meets business requirements and enhances customer service experience and delivery.
- Contribute the development, design, production and maintenance of websites in collaboration with business units, to comply with departmental standards, policies and guidelines.
- Support content management systems (either Sitecore or Drupal) and other digital systems, services and processes to facilitate high quality customer experiences.
- Contribute to the integration of diverse digital technologies within existing web platforms such as online mapping and mobile applications.
- Participate in projects to develop and implement digital web services across the Department of Planning and Environment (DPE) cluster including contributing to scoping and planning, stakeholder consultation, liaison with external and internal developers and other digital contractors.
- Provide specialist advice, information and support to staff across DPE cluster to ensure the optimal application of digital web technology.
- Involve in many aspects of digital projects such as SEO, requirements gathering, analytics, advising on web standards, completing functional testing, usability testing. You will also provide web and CMS support services to customers and staff across the Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in providing advice, analytics and support within an Enterprise level CMS. Experience in one or more of the following content management systems would be idea but not essential; Sitecore, Drupal, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of development and implementation of strategy, standards, procedures for digital projects and services.
- Experience in the use and technical management of websites, content management systems and online services (including surveys, newsletters), forms etc.
- Experience in working with developers and testing new functionality to ensure that it meets business requirements and enhances customer service experience and delivery.
- Thorough understanding of relevant web standards, e.g. Accessibility, SEO
- Understanding of Front end web technologies including JS and CSS frameworks.
- Experience in user-centred design and testing of digital services, including: gathering business requirements/process; updating functional requirements, content modelling and information architecture; analytics and usability and accessibility testing.
- An understanding and experience working with Html, XML, CSS and JS libraries
- Ability to prioritise conflicting and changing deadlines - rapid agile thinking
- Agile / Scrum methodology and skills desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
What's on Offer
- Amazing workplace
- Experience working with Government