- Do you want to work for a leading organisation across food, retail or grocery?
- Are you a Digital Producer / Content Publisher with a passion for food?
About Our Client
My client is a leading retailer with over 2,500 outlets across Australia. They operate in store and online, making life easier for Australians when it comes to their weekly shop. Food, recipes and lifestyle is at the core of this team as you will be working across their online recipe booklet.
As a Digital Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the editor in producing and authoring digital content
- Support the editor in planning emails and content across the website
- Opportunity to write articles and interview relevant contacts
- Understand social media trends and human centred design content strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Strong interest in food, wine and cooking, or previous experience in retail, FMCG, lifestyle or grocery.
- Has a background in content, communications or journalism
- In-depth knowledge and experience of web publishing best practices, including working with responsive layout
- Understand Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Instagram and have used all these social platforms for content building and generating ads and reporting.
- Have a deep understanding of all digital and social communication channels
- Is a quick learner, enthusiastic, inquisitive and has strong intuition
- Minimum 2 years experience
What's on Offer
- 12 month contract
- Immediate start
- Work for a huge retailer and in a team that is experiencing growth
- Flexible working