- Lead the mobile banking application strategy
- Leading Financial Institution
About Our Client
My Client is a leading financial instruction who are undergoing a huge digital transformation for their online and digital banking assets, (mobile and web). They are investing in long term growth including expanding on their digital capability to deliver a premium service to their customers to build a progressive bank for the future.
There is now a need for a digital product lead to drive the strategy for the mobile banking application and take this product to new heights.
You will be responsible for delivering transformation across the mobile banking customers value streams supporting the suite of initiatives and improvements to digital platforms and services,
- Develop and deliver the squad's product vision, and developing strong stakeholder relationships across the business, to successfully deliver against objectives.
- Represent the voice of the customer, have a strong vision as to how to attract and retain customers and focus on continuously improving the customer benefits is offering and the key moments of truth for customers.
- Drive the execution of online banking mobile application product and process changes to the road map to facilitate with the digital transformation
- Lead the execution and delivery of product strategy and product roadmap as well as product development projects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the mobile banking business across digital transformation projects.
- Continually assessing value vs effort when making prioritisation decisions and using data to inform all decisions.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful on this role you will have skills in the following;
- Experience in online and digital banking channels from retail and consumer bank;
- Strong product management skills with a applied knowledge of Product Management and delivery framework;
- Experience of managing large programmes of work within digital domains, such as mobile or online banking, digital applications or core platforms required.
- Proven record in delivering digital transformation with experience across both digital change and transformational change.
- Experience with collaborative and agile ways of working, and with managing teams in an agile context.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence as well as developing strong and productive relationships with key senior management and colleagues in a complex matrix environment.
- Experience of human-centred design/design thinking desirable.
- Strong financial services business and product knowledge
What's on Offer
- WFH in office balance
- State of the art offices
- On site coffee and barista
- Be at the centre of digital change and transformation