- Plan and roll out the online road map
- Opportunity to progress to senior leadership
About Our Client
Our Client is an iconic and leading leisure and tourism destination, that has seen significant growth as a result of increased domestic travel, and the implementation of their 2 year digital transformation.
- Prioritise optimisation and setting up AB testing to scope ecommerce enhancement initiatives.
- Own, plan and deliver their online road map.
- To deliver customer experiences to improve ROI and drive your Conversion rate.
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting highlighting insights and recommendations to stakeholders, where there is further opportunity to optimise the site.
- Test, target and personalise owned site.
- Design on site experiences to deliver ROI and CRO
- Project management and stakeholder management, with external agencies and vendor partners.
- Build business cases and reports to senior exec team, identifying opportunities for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with setting up AB tests within AEM or Google Optimise or Optimisely
- Relevant experience in setting up AB testing and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and delivering ecommerce enhancement projects to drive CRO and improved customer experiences.
- Stakeholder and Project Management Skills - Ability to work with and influence internal cross functional teams and external stakeholders. Ability to manage multiple projects within budgets and time lines.
- Strong multi-tasking skills - Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience.
- Part of an innovative fast paced and collaborative environment and opportunity to progress within the business.
- Agile way of working.
- Structure that allows you to be involved in all parts of the organisation and working closely with key stakeholders.