Digital Product Manager
Drive the product road map
Leading NSW Business
About Our Client
My client is a leading NSW Organisation based in North Sydney. They are well known for their enviable culture, high performing teams and pride them self's on innovation and design thinking amongst their clients.
They are now looking for a Digital Product Manager to drive and own the product road map and strategy implementation of one of their client's new websites who sit within the education and Apprenticeship industries.
This is a brand new role with fantastic scope for growth and will be looking after the end to end management of the product life cycle process, within the designated budget and communicating the same to all relevant stakeholders.
This role will be responsible for;
- Develop & implement yearly product maintenance calendars that identify and prioritise enhancements
- Manage the ongoing development of activities in the portfolio.
- Effective review and evaluation of product life cycle of products under management.
- Implement and maintain best practice in product design and development of programs.
- Obtain and review competitor intelligence and market trends both locally and internationally to inform product development ideas.
- Management of the delivery of key milestones, in order to deliver a product projects within designated timelines. Including budgets and reporting
- Developing product positioning, competitive analysis as well as assisting with the formulation of a product launch plan, providing content to marketing team to produce marketing collateral.
- Identify and source external suppliers such as subject matter experts, developers and editors, where required.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidates will have a creative flair and someone who fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. The role is suited to those with a keen eye for detail and enjoys working with data.
Ideally you will have experience in;
- Experience in product management and delivering on product work flows from end to end (Digital website, applications)
- Strong business acumen with eh ability to manage and lassie with stakeholders at all levels.
- Leadership Skills: ability to organize and direct the activities of resources to ensure the delivery of high quality products;
- Strong problem solving techniques; Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to conclusion;
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing relationships with different senior stakeholders across businesses;
- Demonstrate service oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative and a self-starter;
- Strategic and lateral thinker with strong analytical, conceptual thinking, problem solving and planning skills Strong leadership, influencing, motivational and people management skills and high EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
What's on Offer
- leading NSW organisation with massive career potential
- Scope of grow your role and to build out a team
- CBD location
- Exciting product to work on