- Lead the Products payments Strategy
- Leading ASX Fintech brand
About Our Client
My Client is a world leading and ASX Listed Payments providers who are known for their digital product offering and digital innovation in the payments and fin tech space.
They are now currently hiring a Product Owner for their Payments team that are making sending and receiving money Simple, Fast & Trusted across the globe for their customers. The Payments team are re-platforming and building global payments solutions from payments in through to payments out.
You would lead the product delivery activities across the payment product portfolio and your role will include;
- Establish & execute product delivery strategy for the Payments product roadmap, prioritise the product backlog based on key value metrics. converting the product roadmap into the product backlog,
- Build relationships and collaboration with key product management and business stakeholders understanding their needs, constraints and aspirations. Responsible for supporting high level estimation activities and contributing to the 'discovery' phase for new initiatives where needed.
- Communicating the vision and roadmap for the Payments product to ensure that this is well understood across the technology team through appropriate communications.
- addresses the agile development teams' intense need for real-time input on user stories, user experience/user interface, acceptance criteria and requirements.
- Be the point contact for the product delivery for the technology team.
- Working closely with the Tech Lead and Engineering Manager to align solution design with product requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you'll have skills in the following
- Previous of experience as a Product Owner from initiation through delivery and launch. Ideally demonstrated success of delivering payments solutions in complex technology-based environments
- Experience within the global FX, payments space with previous understanding of full payments lifecycles, from payments in to payments out is beneficial.
- Excellent understanding of product delivery within an agile framework and championing this across the team.
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management, excellent impact and influence.
- Demonstrated experience communicating product vision and goals to development teams, senior leaders and executives
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - can identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
What's on Offer
- Start of the art offices\onsite barista GYM and wellbeing facilities
- Excellent working from home balance and yearly tech Equipment allowances
- unrivalled salary and bonus offerings